الثلاثاء، 23 نوفمبر 2010

The Official Ralph Lauren 4D Experience

This projection mapping experience was made to celebrate the 10 years of RalphLauren.com and projected on the brand’s London flagship store
The world’s first “4D” shows, combining 3-D imagery, digital sound effects and even scent diffusion. The shows were spectacularly presented on the facade of the Ralph Lauren Boutique on Bond Street in London as well as the New York women’s flagship on Madison Avenue in New York, using light-mapping technology

watch the ‘making of’ video below+

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website
    and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so
    now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

    Also visit my blog post :: polo ralph lauren wholesale

    ردحذف